Músicas favoritas da Semana


𝒸𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
I wanna play where you play with the angels
I wanna wake up with you all in tangles, oh
I wanna cut to the feeling, oh yeah



𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊
Give me the words I want, baby, just say it
You know me way too well to keep it complicated
I don't wanna hide my love
I don't wanna waste it
But I can't deny the moment when I taste it


Julien, it was more than a fantasy
To the end, through the last breath that I breathe
I'll be whispering, "Julien"

Cruel Summer
Killing me slow, out the window
I'm always waiting for you to be waiting below
Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
What doesn't kill me makes me want you more



Lover 
Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my lover




𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
I've been the archer
I've been the prey
Who could ever leave me, darling?
But who could stay?



Cut to the feeling - Carly Rae Jepsen
Now that I found you - Carly Rae Jepsen
Julien - Carly Rae Jepsen
Lover - Taylor Swift
Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift
The Archer - Taylor Swift

  1. Anônimo15 julho

    Lindo o seu blog.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  
    ┊  ┊  
    ┊  


    ¡Hola Bonita! (○^o^)/)) ☆ Tu blog es hermoso ♥, me encanta todo lo que compartes (se nota el amor con el que escribes cada publicación), la música es muy linda y dulce. Coloqué tu banner en el apartado de enlaces de mi blog.

    ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  
    ┊  ┊  
    ┊  

    ResponderExcluir
  3. 。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    ゚。 ♡ 。゚ 。゚゚・。・゚゚。
     ゚・。・゚💕 ゚。 ♡ 。゚
     。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚・。・゚
    .~ ゚。 ♡  。゚
      ゚・。・゚

    𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚 💌 💕

    ResponderExcluir